Thursday, August 11, 2011

Exactly one month!

1 month, 33 minutes, 18 seconds until I walk down the isle towards the love of my life! Can you believe it?! I sure can't. After months of planning, everything is finally coming together. The honeymoon has been booked (squee!), the bridal shower is in two days, my dress zipped up and the final alterations have been made, and the shoes have been broken in! As excited (and nervous!) as I am for the wedding, I keep forgetting about the honeymoon. As if marrying the love of my life wasn't enough, I get to then spend 5 days lounging on the beach with my new hubby. And I SO need the vacation...


In other news, after seeing the last Harry Potter movie, I decided I hadn't had enough of J.K. Rowling's magical world of Hogwarts. Harry has been a part of my life since the release of the first book in 1997. 14 years of fantasy. So, I started rereading the series for the first time. I can't even explain how amazing the books are, even the second time around. As hard as it is, I'm trying to read the series as slowly as possible. I can just see myself getting through all 8 books in a couple months and being so disappointed that I finished it so quickly.


Anyway, I'm sorry this post is so boring, with no photos or anything, but I'm planning on spending a little money on a new camera sometime before the honeymoon. So, PICTURES TO COME!


LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment